- Property Type
- Property Status
- On Market
Cynwyl Elfed, Carmarthen
- Approx 16.5 Acres Of Land
- Mixture Of Pastureland And Woodland
- Part Stream Boundary
- Between Banc Y Ffordd And Conwyl Elfed
- Consent For Wind Turbine 48.5m To Tip
- Planning Ref: W/32309 Carmarthenshire C. C.
- Land Currently Let
- Access Via Track From Highway
Site of Proposed Turbine
Another View of Pastureland
From Newcastle Emlyn, take the A484 towards Carmarthen. Follow this road for approx. 4 miles and you will come to the village of Saron. Pass through Saron and Rhos and shortly after leaving the village of Rhos, turn left onto a minor road signed for Pencader. Follow this road (it is very straight) right to the far end and at the T junction, turn right. Follow this road for about a mile, pass a left turn to Pencader and just after this turn, fork right. Follow this road for approx. 1.5 miles, the road will bend to the left and in front, on the bend is a large pull-in. The gateway to the lane is ahead and there are three other gateways off the pull in leading to neighbouring land.